Martin - Performing Artists Series GPCPA4 - Acoustic/Electric, Natural
Sale Price $1,499.00
You Save $400.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK
The GPCPA4 adds more tonal color and variety. The model features a14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profilenecks, and Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for anyperforming artist.
- Model: GPCPA4
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375PA Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Finish Neck: Satin