Martin DRS2 6-String Acoustic Guitar, Solid Sapele Back/Sides, Natural Finish
Sale Price $829.00
You Save $270.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
Built on traditional styling and legendary Martin tone, the DRS2 acoustic-electric model is the most affordable solid wood model. Constructed with sapele back and sides.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joinnt
- Body size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top bracing pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top braces: Solid Sitka spruce - 5/16''
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Back purfling: None
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top inlay style: None
- Side inlay: None
- Back inlay: none
- Neck material: Solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut material: White corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard taper
- Headplate: Indian rosewood pattern HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position inlays: 1/8"
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Finish back and sides: None
- Finish top: Satin
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge and End Pins: White with black dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior label: Paper label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone