Tama Maple Lacquer 6"-6"-8"-10"-12"-13" Marching Sextet Tenor Drums - Molten Caramel Fade
Sale Price $1,427.00
You Save $1,261.89
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have been designed with revolutionary new features. The drums can be positioned in a range of angles to account for different body types. All adjustments are player friendly and require only a tuning key. The tenor drums are light weight yet very strong and stable. TAMA's philosophy has always been to create innovative products from the player's viewpoint. This has led to the successful breakthrough of technology and sound of TAMA Marching Tenor Drums.
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature light weight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning.
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature 3 Detachable Legs to prevent damage to the shells if placed on the ground. Tenor drums will sit flat on the ground or table top for rehearsals. The legs do not interfere with marching and are easily removed for performances.
There are many sizes and shapes of tenor drummers. TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have the capability of changing angles and distances from the body to create the most comfortable position for the player. By adjusting 4 screws on the joint part, this innovative and simple-to-use advancement allows perfect positioning of tenor drums for the individual player.
- Maple 6ply 5mm
- Die-cast aluminum lugs with chrome finish
- Number of Lugs: 6" = 4, 8" = 5, 10" = 6, 12", 13", 14" = 8
- Tom Angle adjusts by loosening 4 screws with tuning key
- 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop
- Three Detachable legs included
- Edge Guard Included
- Clear painted to protect inner shell
- 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes