Orange Thunderverb 50 Guitar Amplifier Head
Sale Price $2,349.00
You Save $860.00
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Orange Thunderverb 50
The Orange THUNDERVERB 50 uses a revolutionary new technology, Orange's engineers have created a world first. A 50 watt interactive amplifier designed specifically for guitar and bass guitar.
The secret is in the design. The Thunderverb 50 incorporates Extended Tone Range technology, (ETR). Its combination of ground breaking tube engineering and unique output transformers, (patent pending), enable the amplifier's bass bandwidth to operate as low as 30Hz without distortion. This means that not only can the Thunderverb 50 deliver the most gut wrenchingly thick guitar tone you could ever imagine, it also sounds absolutely amazing when used for bass guitar. Of course when it comes to drop tunings or 7 string guitars, other amplifiers will run home with their tails between their legs. Channel A's Gain, Volume and Treble, Middle, Bass EQ controls can be manipulated to achieve an absolute myriad of tonal variations. A full spectrum of guitar tones are available from warmest, loudest clean imaginable to most extreme metal distortion your ears have ever experienced. Similar to channel A, but unique in its own right, Channel B replaces the 3 band EQ with a simple Shape control. Rotating this control clockwise reduces mid frequencies whilst increasing both bass and treble frequencies. The dynamic nature of this control has to be tried to be believed! An incredible array of possible tones can be dialed in at the merest tweak of the knob.
Valve amplifiers sound amazing cranked and the output level control/Attenuator, will allow you to achieve high output tones at a lower volume. A tube driven, tube returned reverb circuit gives the Thunderverb 50 reverb a sparkling chime that will add dimension and space to your guitar tone. It features a high quality, Accutronics 3 spring reverb tank. Tube buffered, tube returned.
- Versatile, Twin Channel valve amplifier designed specifically for guitar and bass guitar
- Power: 50 Watts RMS into 4/8 ohms / 25 Watts RMS into 8/16 ohms
- Channel Configuration: Channel A / Channel B
- Channel A Controls: Gain / Bass / Middle / Treble / Volume
- Channel B Controls: Gain / Shape / Volume
- Shared Controls: Attenuator / Reverb
- Footswitch Function: Channels / Attenuator / Reverb
- Features: Valve Driven FX Loop + Accutronics Spring Reverb
- Preamp Tubes: ECC83 / 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 6550
- Reverb Valves: ECC81 / 12AT7