Ampeg SVT-3PRO Head
Sale Price $1,099.99
You Save $440.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
The best selling 450 watt tube driven Mos-Fet SVT-3PRO.
The sound is in your head. You've played countless instruments in search of the ultimate soul mate. Now you need an amp that will speak your sound to the audience.
Pro Series heads feature single or multi-tube preamps, five position mid frequency selection, and Neutrik Speak-On(r) connectors that lock and provide better conductivity. A Mute button lets you change instruments in the middle of a set without the annoying 'pop,' and a Tuner Out jack that stays active even with Mute button on.
Pro Series heads are built for the long haul. The units remain cool with variable speed fans that only turn as the temperature dictates. DC supplied filaments ensure noise-free tube performance. And the 1/8' thick extruded aluminum front panels not only allow safe racking, the contoured fronts have an awesome look.
- Input Peak LED
- Input Pad &; Bright Switch
- Mute Function
- Tuner Out
- Variable Line Out Level
- Time Delayed Turn-On
- DC Supplied Filaments
- Variable Fan Speed
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 15.5
- Weight: 26 Pounds
- Preamp (Tube or Solid State): T(3x12ax7)
- Driver Tubes: 12AX7, 12AU7
- Power Amp (Tube or MOSFET): MF
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450
- Tone Controls: 3 band
- Mid Tone Control: 5 pos
- Graphic EQ: 9 band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes(Transformer)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes