Switchcraft 1/4" Male Right Angle Audio Phone Plug
Sale Price $5.25
You Save $1.25
- IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
Switchcraft's 2-conductor right-angle audio phone plug is designed for OEMs and users of commercial phone plugs. This plug offers large terminals for easy wiring, and only three pieces to assemble - handle, insulator and finger/housing assembly and rugged reliability for stable, long-term, trouble-free operation.
- Easy Termination: Large terminals accept up to 16 AWG wiring (cables up to .25 inch diameter)
- 3-Piece Assembly: Screw on the handle for quick and easy assembly; minimizes labor costs.
- Rugged: All metal exterior construction.
- Low Profile: Only 1/2 inch wide. Ideal for crowded, multi-channel panels. Right-angle handle minimizes space required behind equipment.
- Knurled Handles: Positive grip during connect/ disconnect.
- Rugged Cable Clamp: Isolates pulling and twisting strains.
- Tip, Rod and Handle: Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Housing/Sleeve: Nickel-plated
- Tip Terminal: Tin-plated copper alloy
- Sleeve (Clamp) Terminal: Tin-plated steel
- Insulation: Thermoplastic
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 Vac
- Insulation Resistance: 50,000 Megaohms minimum (initial)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +65°C