Sabian Neil Peart 14" Paragon Hi Hat Cymbals - Natural
Sale Price $384.99
You Save $255.01
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
*Please note: Sabian is changing their corporate logo including the logo that is printed on their cymbals, so any cymbals ordered at this time may or may not include the new or old logo. As inventory turns over, eventually all Sabian cymbals will include the new logo. Cascio music is unable to guarantee any Sabian cymbal will ship with a specific logo.
When Neil Peart plays, he plays Paragon, a personalized range of cymbals created for the legendary Rush drummer by SABIAN. Hand crafted from pure SABIAN B20 bronze, Paragon features AA lathing on the bottom, AAX lathing on the top, and hand hammered bells. They resond with the power, brightness and dynamic sensitivity to play any volume and consistenly get clean, cutting responses. Subtle logo inking in the form of a special 'Rich Gold' ink completes each cymbal. Paragon is the new look and sound in cymbals for Neil Peart.
- Legendary Rock Sound
- Handcrafted from pure SABIAN B20 bronze
- Created using automatic AA-style hammering and an innovative mix of sound-defining features from three SABIAN series, AA, AAX, and Hand Hammered
- Paragon defines a new, closer relationship between power and musicality in cymbals that are dynamically responsive, highly durable
- The Natural Finish look of these cymbals is enhanced with logo stamping in a subtle ''Rich Gold'' ink that is unique to cymbalmaking. These cymbals also come in a Brilliant finish