JVM2 Series: Professional, all-valve 100 Watt and 50 Watt two-channel amps, available in both head and combo formats. Both channels offer three footswitchable modes, effectively giving you six Marshall's in one! Built-in England with pride and armed with 16 controls and six switches, all five JVM2s are easy to understand and are intuitive to use. Add to this footswitchable, studio-quality Digital Reverb, two footswitchable Master Volumes, two FX Loops, a revolutionary, intelligent 4-way footswitch, MIDI switching capability and the highest gain capability ever found in an all-valve Marshall means each JVM delivers an incredibly broad range of tones and switching options.
Universal JVM Features:
- Model : JVM215C
- Type : Combo
- Output (RMS) : 50 Watt
- Speakers : 1xG12B
- Pre-amp Valves : 4xECC83
- Power Amp Valves : 1x ECC83, 2x EL34
- Footswitch (supplied) : PEDL-00045
- Dimensions (mm) : 605x 510 x265
- Weight (Kg) : 26.5
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34 (100 Watt) or 2 x EL34 (50 Watt)
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels: Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes: three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Critically-acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
- Silent Recording capability
- Revolutionary 4-way footswitch with memory
- Seamless switching
- Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
- Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
- MIDI programmable control for all switches
- Proudly built in England.
From shimmering, 3-dimensional cleans to the dirtiest, yet most articulate grind imaginable and all tones in-between, the JVM2 does it all and the sonic impossibilities are endless!
The JVM Series uses a carefully designed, 4 x ECC83 pre-amp stage to generate the desired amount of gain, from the cleanest, yet complex, clean imaginable to a vast palette of overdrives that range from sophisticated and subtle to explosive and extreme. Boasting a truly amazing array of instantly switchable sounds, overflowing with harmonically rich tones and responsive fluidity, every JVM mode exudes that unmistakable Marshall sound and expands on it, effectively offering multiple Marshalls in one easy-to-use package.
Each totally independent JVM channel offers three footswitchable modes which progressively add gain while offering a complimentary tonal topology, making the JVM the perfect amplifier for any situation. The JVM's layout is simple and uncompromising with dedicated Gain, 3-band EQ, Volume and Reverb for each channel. The Master section, featuring Dual Master Volumes, Resonance and Presence, finishes the concise layout, making each JVM a familiar "old friend" that's intuitive to use. Even with its programmability, multiple channels and modes plus switchable Reverb, FX Loop and Master Volume, each JVM is incredibly easy to navigate and understand.