Furman HDS-16 Headphone/Audio Distribution System
Sale Price $1,089.95
You Save $209.05
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The HDS-16 Headphone/Audio Distribution System cleanly routes 8 mono and 4 stereo signals to remote mixing locations via Centronics 50 pin cables. Up to eight HRM-16's can be connected directly or daisy chained to a single HDS-16, allowing as many as sixteen users (two per each HRM-16) to customize eight different mixes. A unique talkback system allows each user to communicate with other users and the main mixing location. Additionally, a SOLO system allows the engineer to mute all but one stereo send from the mix location -- very handy for reviewing recent takes or rough mixes.
The double rack-space HDS-16 provides full patching functions on its front panel via 1/4
More Information On This Product
- Every artist in the studio or on stage can have a custom headphone/monitor mix without any adjustments at the board
- Perfect for tracking, overdubbing, rehearsal sessions, and onstage monitor mixing
- HDS-16 rackmount distribution system connects to the studio console and routes 8 mono and 4 stereo signals to HRM-16 remote mixing stations via a single multi-pair cable
- One 25 foot (7.7m) HDS-16 to HRM-16 linking cable is included with each HRM-16 unit, eliminating the need for a costly "console snake"
- HDS-16 provides ultra low distortion (less than .002%), low crosstalk, high dynamic range (greater than 105 dB) drive for the HRM-16's
- All inputs are balanced; line outputs are balanced or single ended
- Three year limited warranty