QSC GX Series Professional Power Amplifier - GX7
Sale Price $649.99
You Save $170.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It's all here--dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Most loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker's "Program (Music) Power" rating or two times (2 x) the "Continuous (RMS) Power" rating.
The GX7 professional power amplifier continues in the tradition of the #1-selling GX Series* by offering the most attractive combination of power, fidelity, configurability, long-term reliability and overall value available today.
At the heart of the GX7 is an all-new, advanced power supply based on road-proven PL Series technology. The result is more overall power output yet lighter weight than previous GX models - without any sacrifice in audio quality.
At 1000W per channel at 4 ohms, the GX7 provides more than ample power to connect up to four 500W 15" 2-way speakers or two 1000W subwoofers at a time, helping to keep overall system cost down while still maintaining maximum performance levels. 8 output is 725 watts/channel, yielding considerable headroom and increased dynamic range for today's popular loudspeakers.
Now with three GX models available, there's a cost-effective, robust and reliable QSC amplifier solution for just about any portable performance application. Features:
- Light weight--Only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)
- Road-proven PL amplifier technology
- GuardRail (also found in K and KW Series loudspeakers) protects both the amp and speakers from damaging clipping and overload--without audible pumping or distortion
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping