Line 6 DT50 25/50-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
Sale Price $1,199.99
You Save $450.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce the best amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts. New HD modeling technology, a host of switchable analog components, and a simple and elegant 2-channel interface ? DT50 guitar amplifiers are in a category all their own.
The 4-way Voicing switch is the heart of DT50. Brand-new Line 6 HD modeling technology fuels each Voicing's preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with dynamic analog circuitry including tube configuration and negative feedback topology (courtesy of Reinhold Bogner's uniquely versatile 50-watt, EL34 power section). American clean tones gleam and shine with high amounts of negative feedback, chimey English tones sport their signature dynamics with zero negative feedback, and so on. All four Voicings deliver their famous sonic signatures.
Customize these tones with the front-panel Class A/Class AB and Pentode/Triode switches. Ever wonder what your favorite English Class AB amp sounded like in Class A? Well now you can.
Get total analog reconfiguration with one touch. Any combination of Voicing, operating class and power tube mode can be assigned to either channel. For example, Channel A can be Voicing I/Class A/Pentode, and Channel B can be Voicing IV/Class AB/Triode.
Flexibility is a big part of the DT50 blueprint. For example, the tube sections and the HD amp modeling technology automatically adjust to yield sweet-spot tone at all volumes. (There's also "low-power," which lets the HD modeling technology provide both preamp and power amp tones for total grit and gain at low volumes.)
DT50 connects to new POD® HD multi-effect pedals via L6 LINK connection. Get total floor control while taking advantage of the enormous FX and HD amp model collections in POD HD. (Sold separately.) DT50 can also be controlled via MIDI.
- Brand-new Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner's uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
- DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts
- Reconfigurable analog circuitry includes negative feedback loop, operating class (Class A, Class AB), power tube mode (Pentode/Triode); low-power mode; 2-channel design; (2) 12AX7 preamp; (2) EL34 power amp
- Front panel: (Channels A and B) Drive, Bass, Mid Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume; Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby
- Back panel: MIDI I/O; Channel footswitch input; L6 LINK? in and out/thru; FX loop with Level control; Balanced direct out; Speaker outs (4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm)