Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Sale Price $499.99
You Save $167.01
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus - including a new "wide" mode - plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
- Rated Power Output : 30W + 30W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz) : GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu, MIC/LINE Channel: -50/-10 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz) : DI/TUNER OUT: +4 dBu, LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers : 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls : [GUITAR Channel] PICKUP Switch (PIEZO/MAGNETIC), SHAPE Switch, VOLOME knob, Equalizer knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch [MIC/LINE Channel] PHANTOM Switch, SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, Equalizer knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch, [CHORUS Knob] [REVERB/DELAY Knob] [ANTI-FEEDBACK] FREQUENCY knob, START Button [MUTE Switch] [MASTER Knob] [POWER Switch]
- Indicator : CHORUS (GUITAR Channel, MIC/LINE Channel), ANTI-FEEDBACK, MUTE, POWER
- Connectors : GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type), MIC/LINE Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, 1/4-inch phone type), DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), LINE OUT Jacks (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4-inch phone type), PHONES Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- Power Supply : AC 117/230/240 V
- Power Consumption : 68 W
- Accessories : Owner's Manual, Soft Case
- Width : 15 inches
- Depth : 10-11/16 inches
- Height : 10-9/16 inches
- Weight : 21 lbs. 10 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms