PRO PAC Extra-Large Contoured Tenor Saxophone Case - Black
Sale Price $194.25
You Save $64.75
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
The xtra large contoured tenor saxophone PRO PAC case is specially designed to accommodate horns with larger bells, vintage horns, and horns with keys on the opposing side of the bell.
Each features a lightweight wooden frame which deflects impact better than conventional EPS foam cases, provides weather resistant protection with a high gauge nylon exterior, soft molded interior lined with non-abrasive velvoa, and separate built-in compartments for neck and mouthpieces with secure hook 'n loop straps.
- Interior dimensions: 32.5" x 10" x 6"
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook n' loop closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Subway handle strap with contoured rubber grip
- Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining
- Mouthpiece compartment
- Neckpiece compartment
- Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Rubber feet
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Rubber corner zipper guards
- 2 exterior pockets, zippered