Schilke Silver Plated French Horn Mouthpiece, 30
Sale Price $59.25
You Save $29.75
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK
Schilke offers a wide variety of sizes and styles of mouthpieces for horn.
- 27 - A narrow diameter and thin rim creates a special mouthpiece for the first horn player.
- 28 - A true "French" model mouthpiece having a small cup and throat that definitely favors the high register. Recommended for the Descant Horn.
- 29 - Offers a balanced option that is very adaptable to both the younger player and the professional needing a stronger upper register with a large rim diameter, standard rim contour, cup, and smaller bore.
- 30B - This model was designed with a smaller "B" style cup and thin, flat rim.
- 30 - The original Farkas Model, the wide rounded rim and fairly deep cup makes the 30 a good all-around mouthpiece for the experienced player.
- 30C2 - Based on a standard design, this mouthpiece has an excellent response in high or low range and a free-blowing feel. Recommended for both professional and developing players alike.
- 31 - This model has a V shaped cup, thicker standard rim and a slightly larger diameter to aid in producing a greater volume of sound.
- 31B - A wide rim with a higher center point and a medium depth bowl shaped cup produces a rich, dark tone.
- 31C2 - The 31C2 has a very thin rim and medium-large cup offering a great volume of tone.
- 32 - The extra large cup diameter, cup volume, and backbore produces a rich, dark tone color.