VOX Cables - VCC Vintage Coiled Cable, 9m/29.5ft, Black
Sale Price $34.99
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
Since 1957 VOX has been the sounds behind many of the world's most influential musicians. VOX Class A cables continue this tradition of tone. Audiophile grade material and technology give you the lowest possible signal loss, distortion and noise. With VOX Class A cables nothing comes between you and your tone.
VCC Vintage Coiled Cable
The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that are optimized for their particular frequency ranges, resulting in a reliable coiled cable that is truly musical. The cable is nine meters long (29.5 feet) and comes in black, blue, red, silver or white.
Vox cables utilize unique audiophile grade materials and technology to give you the best possible performance. Features include:
- Multi-gauge coaxial cable geometry optimized and specially tuned
- Pure oxygen-free copper for maximum signal transfer.
- Polypropylene dielectric enables stronger signals and better high frequencies.
- 24K gold-plated connectors for long life and corrosion resistance.
- Braided cloth jackets for long life with superior flexibility.