Samson Tourtek Speaker Cables - 3-Foot
Sale Price $35.09
You Save $2.39
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Tourtek Speaker Cables
Tourtek Cables have been designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability. The cables exceed the design goal by combining quality components like genuine Neutrik® connectors and durable low-noise wire with solid build construction.
For delivery of serious power, Tourtek Speaker Cables use genuine Neutrik® Speakon® and 1/4? connectors, heavy-duty oxygen free 14-gauge copper wire and solid build construction. The result is a reliable cable with low loss, extreme durability and superior sound quality.
The Tourtek Speaker cables are available in a variety of lengths to ensure you have the appropriate cable for any application. Available in 3', 10' and 30' with 1/4" connectors; 30' with Speakon® connectors; 30' with one 1/4" and one Speakon® connector.
Tourtek Speaker Cables Feature:
- Genuine Neutrik® nickel-plated Speakon® and 1/4-inch connectors
- High density oxygen free 14-gauge copper inner conductor
- Durable ABS
- Heavy-duty heat shrink strain relief
- Durable PVC 8mm insulation jacket