Samson Microphone Cable - 50 Foot
Sale Price $94.99
You Save -$12.51
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Free $100 Gift Card with Purchase of $499 or more
Tourtek Microphone Cables
Tourtek Cables have been designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability. The cables exceed the design goal by combining quality components like genuine Neutrik® connectors and durable low-noise wire with solid build construction.
Tourtek Microphone Cables feature two 24-gauge multi-strand inner conductors wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The result is a premium cable with low capacitance providing excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low noise and superior sound quality.
These mic cables are available in a variety of lengths to ensure you have the appropriate cable for any application. Available in 3', 6', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 50' and 100'.
Tourtek Microphone Cables Feature:
- Genuine Neutrik® nickel-plated phone plug
- PVC strain relief
- Genuine Neutrik® XLR connector
- Braided copper shield, 96% coverage
- 24-gauge multi-strand copper conductor with PVC jacket
- 6mm PVC jacket
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter included