Peterson AutoStrobe 490 Tuner
Sale Price $649.99
You Save $509.01
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Only Peterson strobe tuners respond at the speed of light to display relative tuning of any audio source to 0.1 of a cent (1/1000 of a semitone) accuracy!
With such new AutoStrobe models as the Model 490, students, technicians, and musicians at all levels can utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments. This feature also permits real-time display of intonation to improve performance and listening skills while playing.Features:
- Automatic Note Selection
- Automatic Image Clarity And Contrast Control - internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume.
- Improved Clarity For Upper And Lower Register Notes - +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display.
- Easy Transposition - strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, And Eb instruments.
- External Input And Through Output With Mute - for in-line, silent tuning during performances.