ART Zdirect Professional Passive Direct Box
Sale Price $35.99
You Save $10.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
Zdirect is a high quality passive interface that connects any instrument, line, or speaker level signal to a mixer or other balanced input. The Zdirect uses a high performance audio isolation transformer to ensure a fully isolated, balanced low impedance source. The Zdirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high input signal levels while still maintaining an isolated balanced low impedance output. This ensures a clean, neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long cable runs in high noise environments. As a passive device, the Zdirect does not require a battery or phantom power to operate.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +18dBu
- Input Connections: 1/4" TRS unbalanced, 50k Ohm
- Output Connection: XLR male, 600 Ohm
- Filter Type/Response: Switchable, Low Pass, -3dB @ 30kHz
- Input Attenuation: Switchable, (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Output Phase: Switchable, Normal/Invert
- Ground Lift: Switchable, fully isolates inputs from chassis and output.
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 4.2"W x 3.5"D / (44.5mm x 107mm x 89mm)
- Weight: .75 lbs. (.34kg)