ART DTI Dual Transformer Isolator
Sale Price $65.00
You Save $14.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
The DTI is a high quality passive audio interface that uses a pair of high performance transformers to totally separate input and output signals, thereby isolating two systems and reducing the potential for hum and ground-loop noise. The DTI's audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response ensuring a very clean, neutral sound with virtually any audio source.
The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to operate with impedances from 600 Ohms to 100k Ohms.
What further sets the DTI apart from other lesser isolation boxes is its connection versatility. The DTI has XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA connections on all inputs and outputs. This allows it to easily fit into virtually any audio system and be the clean patch point between virtually all audio components.
The compact black anodized all aluminum case and passive design allows the DTI to provide years of trouble-free service, and is ideal for any studio, live sound, PA, permanent/fixed install and DJ application.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ?50kHz, +/-.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24dBu
- Insertion Loss: .4dB @ 100k Ohm Load, 5.5dB @ 600 Ohm Load
- Input Connections: XLR female balanced, 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Output Connection: XLR male balanced, 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Power Requirements: Passive
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 4.2"W x 3.5"D / (44.5mm x 107mm x 89mm)
- Weight: .75 lbs. (.34kg)