Studio 49 Series 2000 Diatonic Alto Metallophone
Sale Price $880.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The instruments of the premium series 2000 satisfy the highest musical standards and are excellent for use in music and grade schools.
All instruments have resonance boxes of solid wood and handles for easy transportation. The handles also serve as supports for the stands. Adjusting the instruments on the stands is easy with the turn of a screw, for a quick change of instruments and uninterrupted instruction.
For maximum volume, the alto and bass instruments include several proportioned resonance chambers and sound-reforcing lips on the dividers.
The Series 2000 metallophone bars consist of special profiled, high-qualitiy aluminum. This constributes to the exceptionally balanced and warm sound.Features:
- Model #: AM 2000
- 16 bars 32 x 8 mm, made of high quality, profiled aluminum
- includes f# and bb bars
- Harmonious overtone-tuning
- Resonance box made of 12mm solid pine
- Multiple resoance chambers for excellent sound quality
- Attached handles for carrying ease
- Fabric-coated bar seating for lasting durability
- 2 mallets S 7 included