Studio 49 Series 2000 Diatonic Xylophone - SX 2000
Sale Price $599.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The instruments of the premium Series 2000 satisfy the highest musical standards and are excellent for use in music and grade schools.
All instruments have resonance boxes of solid wood and handles for easy transportation. The handles also serve as supports for the stands. Adjusting the instruments on the stands is easy with the turn of a screw, for a quick change of instruments and uninterrupted instruction.
For maximum volume, the alto and bass instruments include several proportioned resonance chambers and sound-reinforcing lips on the dividers. Only hand-selected and expertly cured Amazon Jacaranda (Rosewood) is used in the legendary Series 2000.
As an alternative to Jacaranda Rosewood bars. Grillodur bars, made of a highly refined fiberglass material, are available, which hold the pitch through strong changes of temperature and humidity. Grillodur bars have outstanding sound and are appropriate for making music in out-door settings.Features:
- Model #: SX 2000
- Soprano xylophone, Tonumfang c2 - a3, inkl. mallets
- 16 bars 32 x 18 mm made of Rosewood
- includes f# and bb bars
- flexible pins
- Resonance box made of 12mm solid pine
- Attached handles for carrying ease
- Fabric-coated bar seating for lasting durability
- 2 mallets S 5 included