TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 Adaptive Tone & Dynamics Pedal for Vocals
Sale Price $99.99
You Save $50.00
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
Like a personal audio engineer, VoiceTone T1 reacts to your voice and applies studio dynamics and EQ to bring out your best tone.
VoiceTone T1 adapts studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ to your individual voice to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. The multiband EQ compares your vocal frequencies to an ideal target and brightens and removes mud accordingly while the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you're right on the mic or farther away.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.Features:
- Studio vocal tone without the hassle
- High quality multi-band EQ
- Smoothing compressor & de-esser
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Balanced XLR Output
- USB connects to VoiceSupport application offering tips, trick, and updates
- Warmth adds depth without mud
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Adaptive shape brightens and tightens your vocals
- Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals to define your personal sound palette