TC Helicon VoiceTone C1 Hardtune & Correction Pedal for Vocals
Sale Price $129.99
You Save $65.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
From the wildly popular HardTune effect to subtle pitch correction and gender manipulation, VoiceTone C1 opens up new vocal territory in an easy-to-use stompbox.
VoiceTone C1 has clean, transparent correction capability with unique control of musical input via the guitar input if desired. When transparency isn't your bag, cranking the attack and gender controls will turn the C1's pitch correction into the robotic modern effect heard everywhere.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
- "Mild to Wild" pitch correction effects
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Correction can be guided by key, chromatic, or guitar input
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Balanced XLR Output
- USB connects to VoiceSupport application offering tips, trick, and updates
- Warmth adds depth without mud
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals to define your personal sound palette