T.C. Electronic M2000 Studio Effects Processor
Sale Price $1,100.00
You Save $220.00
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The M2000 provides you with a broad palette of high quality effects. The true dual engine configuration allows you to run two full-blown effects simultaneously, i.e. on two individual effects sends. The effects have been developed for optimal sonic quality with no compromises made. With the M2000, TC's engineers have truly succeeded in combining the latest technology with TC's powerful DARC chip.
T.C. Electronic M2000 Features:
- 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ + more.
- True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available.
- Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times.
- 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
- AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output.
- Wizard Help menus assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
- Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack.
- Both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets + 4 snapshot memories.
- Universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V.)