Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Electric Bass Preamp
Sale Price $329.00
You Save $106.00
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The 1U rackmount SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of Tech 21's popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. In addition to Drive, Presence, and active Bass and Treble controls, the SansAmp RBI has a dedicated Mid control and an XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems. It also features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal. Include access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, and the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player.
Tech21 SansAmp RBI Electric Bass Preamp Features:
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Presence brings out the upper harmonic content and attack.
- Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
- Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost +/-12dB.
- Dedicated Mid control, cut or boost +/-12dB.
- Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.
- Effects Loop.
- Mix 50/50 switch to configure the Effects Loop in series or parallel.
- 1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.
- Buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel.
- Footswitch input to engage unit.