Buffet 400 Series Alto Saxophone, Antique Matte
Sale Price $3,159.00
You Save $1,021.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The alto saxophone is available in either antique brass/matte or gold lacquer finish.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
- Eb intermediate/professional alto saxophone
- French style designed by artists/educators
- Brass matte or lacquer finish
- Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
- Reinforced spatula bracing
- Ribbed construction
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- High F# key
- Deluxe backpack style case
- Beautiful hand-engraving over the entire saxophone body
- Large bow -- effortless response on low C#, C, B and Bb
- Double bracing on low C, B and Bb keys -- helps keep bell keys in adjustment for tight seal
- Focused, clear tone -- suitable for both jazz and classical performance
- Deluxe backpack case -- convenient, durable and lightweight