Peterson Node 12-Wheel Strobe Tuner
Sale Price $4,358.00
You Save $1,592.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The Node Model 8001 offers professional-level, 12-wheel (one strobe per scale note) strobe tuning at an incredibly affordable price. A streamlined interface allows quick-and-easy viewing of individual notes with its bright, backlit display.
Distributed by Peterson, the Node 8001 offers another perspective in strobe tuning. Scaled down and as compact as can be, the Node brings an easy to use interface to a complex process, with rivaling accuracy.
The 8001 is a fully analog tuner, with all of the controls taking place in one general location. The control center is focused around the large Rotary Vernier dial for quick adjustment. Around the wheel there are adjustments for calibration, and concert pitch. With an onboard microphone, and a line in that's it. Nothing more to complicate the process.
Perfect for educators, instrument builders, technicians and manufacturers, the Node 8001 shares with its other 12 wheel cousin, the Peterson Strobe Center 5000, the unique ability to tune two or more notes at the same time or display the fundamental and overtones simultaneously in a single chromatic display.Features:
- Full 7-Octave Range
- Easy-to-use interface
- Compact footprint
- On-board Mic
- Bright Display
- A49 pitch (Hz) : 435 - 445
- Range of Pitch Deviation : -50 to +50 cents
- Tuning Range: 7 Octaves (C4 32.7Hz to B87 3,951.09Hz)
- Accuracy : A : 0.00%, B : 0.01%, Other Notes : within 0.04%
- Dimensions & Weight : 380 x 120 x 205mm, Approx. 5.8kgs.
- Power Source :AC adaptor (Input AC100V to 240V)
- Power consumption : 24W (Max)