Pearl RFP924XP Reference Pure 4 Piece Shell Pack - Natural Maple
Sale Price $3,058.00
You Save $2,644.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Pearl's all new Refence Pure proudly builds upon the legacy started by Pearl's original Reference Series drums by using the exact shell composition formula, the same number and type of wood plies and the same targeted task specific bearing edges to create a thin shell, highly resonant, lower mass version of the original.
Maple is a fine grain wood with a smooth even texture. This highly respected wood offers a very wide dynamic range with extremely well balanced acoustic properties. Rich lustrous lows, with an even balance of mid tones and high frequencies have made this the all around accepted premium shell material for years in the acoustic drum industry. This mix of creamy warm resonant mid to high frequencies, balanced with the propensity for powerful bass response, makes it the logical choice for our 12" toms, which also happens to be the only single wood shell in the series.
Shells are 12" tom tom, 13" tom tom, 16" floor tom, and 22" Bass Drum.
- Best of Masterworks Shell Material
- Low Mass Even-Ply Shells
- STL Bridge Lugs w/ Swivel Function
- Fat Tone Hoops
- LB-200 Bridge FT Leg Brackets
- LG-200 Floor Tom Legs
- SP-300 Spurs
- Stainless Steel Tension Rods
- Molded Rubber Gaskets
- Remo Clear Emperor Tom Batters
- Remo Clear Powerstroke3 BD Batter
- Remo "Window" Snare Batter Head
- Super High Gloss Lacquer/Lacquer Sparkles/Ultra-Exotic Covering