Remo Tucked Nuskyn® Bongo Drumhead, 8.50"
Sale Price $40.68
You Save $41.12
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
The Tucked Nuskyn® Bongo drumhead is the most durable bongo head for players who like to pitch the drums very high. Tucked Nuskyn® provides natural, warm, and full-bodied sound with enhanced low and mid-range frequencies, without any lingering high pitched overtones. Remo’s patented tucked drumhead technology is without equal in the industry, and has been lauded by top players as the best alternative when replacing rawhide natural drumheads for Congas, Bongos, and Djembes. Tucked Bongo drumheads are available in three sizes for full size model Bongo drums from most of the major manufacturers. Remo identifies “regular” full size model bongos as the large drum (hembra) 8 1/2” or 8 5/8” and 9” sizes and the small drum (macho) measuring 7” or 7 ¼”. Available in sizes: 7.15", 8.50", 9".
- Provides natural, warm, and full-bodied sound with enhanced low and mid-range frequencies without any lingering high pitched overtones. Nuskyn® film brings superior construction, low maintenance and is weather resistant
- Patented tucked drumhead technology is the most durable Bongo drumhead
- Tucked Bongo drumheads fit more “regular” full size model Bongo drums from various of the major manufacturers
- Available in sizes: 7.15", 8.50", 9"