Berg Larsen Metal Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece - 120/0
Sale Price $271.20
You Save $52.10
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Larsen Saxophone Mouthpieces are used by some of the worlds top professional saxophonists. A comprehensive range of tip openings and baffles gives the saxophonist the ability customize the mouthpiece.
- Stainless steel mouthpieces were developed for increased life and for their different tonal quality.
- The reflective nature of stainless steel results in a brighter, more edgy sound.
- The insert is made of high grade black ebonite.
- The larger the baffle (lower number) the brighter the tone.
- Each Berg Larsen Mouthpiece includes a cap and ligature.
- Except for the rare exception, the #0 and #1 baffle alto and tenor mouthpieces have the Bullet style chamber, the #2 baffle mouthpieces do not. The baritone mouthpieces are generally all Bullet chamber regardless of which baffle.